Tuesday, March 31, 2015

For my last post, I would like to give my view or sort of my claim on the topic of what love is. What I want to argue is that love is a chemical change in our brain, it does cause a change in our body, but I want to say is love is something we cannot measure, when you say "I love you more" what are you saying how can you measure that love, for me loving someone is something you don't think twice about, for me you don't think you love the person you just know you do. I also argue for that love is a drive, love is something we fight for, we go out and we try to find love, or we try to keep it, because love is the most important drive we have. Love is key in our lives and without love we are not humans, love is the greatest emotion we have, and for me when you truly love someone you find it very hard to live without them, and you try everything in your power to keep them safe, and for me that is how you show love, but how much you are willing to give so that person will be safe? So have you ever felt love?

No comments:

Post a Comment