Thursday, March 26, 2015

So with going on with the topic of today, if there is a possibility that love may be necessary to survive, does that make love just as important as water, food, and safety? As I've done my research I am now faced with this question, and well I believe that love is just as important if not more important, and this idea of love being so key came from Maslow saying that love was part of his basic needs, which were water, food, etc. Also since we have the drive to go out and get food by either cooking it, or buying we are driven to eat, same as drinking, we are driven to drink water, soda, anything when we are thirsty, with these being "drives" that we have does that make love a "drive" as well. The answer to this is yes, and this same topic on if love is a drive was in a TED talk that I found by Helen Fisher called the Brain In Love. Helen says "love is a drive" "the biggest drive we have" After watching her TED talk I learned a lot especially not on just what love is but on a universal standpoint, and seeing how they view love, and I found that love is something beautiful and is something we all go out and try to find, just like food and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment